Title: ‘Rainbow Keys’ by G.L
It is Oct 2010. Yikes! The year is nearly over-ish (more/less).
Yeah - 2010 has been a great, great year for myself personally. Here are the top 5 reasons why:
- Baby In January this year, my partner and myself experienced the birth of our baby boy. The depth of emotion that we experience (now on a daily basis) took us both by surprise. All the cliche’s are true - nothing matters in the world now that we have him. To make things even better - our cat also had two beautiful kittens.
- Focus 2010 has been a year of focus for Roundhouse. We have pursued our goals with greater clarity than ever before and have finally begun to ‘tick the boxes’. Although we still have a long, long way to go with many projects in development- we have significantly refined our skill base and are starting to see some real results for a LOT of hard work.
- Community 2010 has been a year of revelation for me. I have been amazed at the scope of the community and artistic support that is out there. You only need to ask for it. Give to gain.
- Balance Combining a busy work life with a baby forces you to get organized. ‘Work smarter not harder’ is an oldie but goodie. Again - the cliche’s apply : ‘do one thing at a time and do it well’ etc….
- Truth This year, we made the ‘amazing’ decision to be even more confident in our skills as designers. You take it as a given that what you do as a designer is an evolving process as far as skills, time management, amongst other things but we came to a point especially with launching our new site that we now more than ever have a clear creative purpose and love what we do.
How has 2010 been for you so far? Have you had any personal experiences which have informed your professional practice?
Contact Roundhouse Now!
Book an obligation free consultation to find out more and learn how to leverage mobile technology to grow your opportunities and business revenue.
Get to know Saul Edmonds & Roundhouse
As Creative Director & Roundhouse Founder Saul Edmonds has over 20 years professional design and digital experience.
He is an expert on Brand, Website and App Development. He has worked with clients across all industry groups - including startups, small business, government and entrepreneurs - on projects of all sizes and budgets.
Saul and his team can help you grow your business and discover new possibilities with :
- strategic brand design
- web design & development
- app design and development
- digital marketing
- creative engagement
Saul Edmonds believes that every project begins with a story.
Saul and his team offer a one to one, tailored service - where he works with you closely to develop innovative solutions that will take your business to the next level.
Find out how Saul can help you turn your ideas into reality.
Book an obligation free consultation with Saul Edmonds for ideas and strategies to take your business or project to the next level. Click here to arrange your booking.
Phone : +617 1300 727 749
email : email@example.com
- Learn about our web design here.
- Learn about our app development here.
- See our brand and logo portfolio here.