How to take a screenshot on your iPhone 4
Screenshots are a great way to capture high quality imagery directly from your iPhone.
It is easy to take a screenshot of your iOS device.
iOS has a built in screen capture function which means you can easily capture images regardless of the app you are using. No additional apps are required to take the screenshot.
The following simple tutorial produces a high quality .jpg image that is stored in the iPhone camera roll.
- Step 1 : Navigate to the desired screen image you wish to record.
- Step 2 : Press and hold both : the “Home” button and “Sleep” button. Hold for a second.
- Step 3 : Watch the iPhone screen “flash” white briefly. This indicates your screenshot has been successfully recorded.
- Step 4 : Check your iPhone camera roll to view your new image.
Contact Roundhouse Now!
Book an obligation free consultation to find out more and learn how to leverage mobile technology to grow your opportunities and business revenue.
Get to know Saul Edmonds & Roundhouse
As Creative Director & Roundhouse Founder Saul Edmonds has over 20 years professional design and digital experience.
He is an expert on Brand, Website and App Development. He has worked with clients across all industry groups - including startups, small business, government and entrepreneurs - on projects of all sizes and budgets.
Saul and his team can help you grow your business and discover new possibilities with :
- strategic brand design
- web design & development
- app design and development
- digital marketing
- creative engagement
Saul Edmonds believes that every project begins with a story.
Saul and his team offer a one to one, tailored service - where he works with you closely to develop innovative solutions that will take your business to the next level.
Find out how Saul can help you turn your ideas into reality.
Book an obligation free consultation with Saul Edmonds for ideas and strategies to take your business or project to the next level. Click here to arrange your booking.
Phone : +617 1300 727 749
email : email@example.com
- Learn about our web design here.
- Learn about our app development here.
- See our brand and logo portfolio here.