‘Now that the storm has passed and rebuilding will restart, the future is even brighter.’ (David Stockman)
If your iPhone 4 does not respond - freezing, unable to turn on - you may need to do a reset.
Try a Soft Reset First
- Step 1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears, then drag the slider.
- Step 2. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
A Hard Reset is the other alternative.
This is basically a forced reboot. Rest assured that your iphone data remains safe during this process.
- Step 1. Press / hold the Home button and the Sleep / Wake button simultaneously.
- Step 2. Continue holding both buttons until the iPhone shuts off and begins to restart.
- Step 3. Release when you see the silver Apple logo.
You have completed a hard reset successfully.