Top 5 Tips for Busy Bloggers
‘Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go.’
(E. L. Doctorow, American Author b.1931)
At Roundhouse, we love that running a blog gives us the opportunity to - blog!
Trained as visual creatives, the written word presented as ‘darkly uncharted waters’.
Yet now - with a commitment to update our blog regularly - our workdays typically feature time dedicated to research and writing.
We are very glad of it.
The Art of Finding You
Nothing beats writing as a means by which to understand yourself (and your business) better. It provides a unique opportunity for self reflection and assessment. We have found that the process of writing reveals new information and ideas that readily assist, both personally and in our business practice.
Too Busy for Blogging?
Although many people express an interest in establishing their own blog, they feel overcommitted time-wise. It’s no secret that blogging takes time - but there are some basic tips to maximise quality and streamline effort.
Top 5 Tips for Busy Bloggers
1. Keep a list of post ideas. Update often.
2. Have alternate ideas for posts. Apart from articles - think lists, question/ answers, links, reviews, roundups and more.
3. Stick with deadlines and don’t waste time. Decide how many posts you are willing to do each week and stick to it
4. Forget perfect. Write from the heart (everyone prefers that anyway).
5. Keep to the Big Picture. Remember why you are blogging - and stay true to your reasons. It is ultimately about sharing what you know and learning from others too.
Go start a blog and spread your word.
Contact Roundhouse Now!
Book an obligation free consultation to find out more and learn how to leverage mobile technology to grow your opportunities and business revenue.
Get to know Saul Edmonds & Roundhouse
As Creative Director & Roundhouse Founder Saul Edmonds has over 20 years professional design and digital experience.
He is an expert on Brand, Website and App Development. He has worked with clients across all industry groups - including startups, small business, government and entrepreneurs - on projects of all sizes and budgets.
Saul and his team can help you grow your business and discover new possibilities with :
- strategic brand design
- web design & development
- app design and development
- digital marketing
- creative engagement
Saul Edmonds believes that every project begins with a story.
Saul and his team offer a one to one, tailored service - where he works with you closely to develop innovative solutions that will take your business to the next level.
Find out how Saul can help you turn your ideas into reality.
Book an obligation free consultation with Saul Edmonds for ideas and strategies to take your business or project to the next level. Click here to arrange your booking.
Phone : +617 1300 727 749
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn about our web design here.
- Learn about our app development here.
- See our brand and logo portfolio here.